AFRICA PRACTICE DIFFERENCE
- African lawyers with intimate knowledge of African culture and traditions.
- We personally handle your transaction rather than outsourcing.
- We have the knowledge and resources to guide and structure all of your endeavors on the continent.
J. Paye & Associates is a boutique law firm handling a wide-range of transactions on the continent of Africa. Making positive contributions to the continent is vital and at the heart of each transaction at J. Paye & Associates. Our attorneys are knowledgeable with respect to the important cultural aspects of doing business in Africa, and have experience working in Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Mozambique, Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
Our team possesses the fundamental understanding and knowledge of how to attain your business goals on the continent and can assist you with your complex commercial transactions in the energy, mining, infrastructure, telecom, information technology and financial services sectors. Whether you are seeking a business investment opportunity, looking to start a not-for-profit entity or a Non-Governmental Organization (“NGO”) in Africa, the skilled attorneys at J. Paye & Associates will take pride and care that your business development goals or humanitarian work is accomplished in a legal, safe and efficient manner. Our various services include but are not limited to:
- Global Infrastructure and Project Finance
- Aviation and Power Sectors
- Global Project Development
- Equity Structuring/Investments
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- General Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Banking and Finance (Loan Syndication)
- Non-Profit and Charitable Foundations
- Upstream oil and gas
- Downstream; local content opportunities
- Power sector; generation, transmission and distribution
- Telecommunications; Co-location and Broadband Services
In partnering with J. Paye & Associates for all your Africa-related ventures you choose a firm with the skills and acumen to handle your transaction from beginning to end with a team of attorneys committed to the betterment of the continent.