How to Start a Hair Extension Business
If you’ve ever wondered how to start a Hair Extension business & protect your business, then you have come to the right place. This FREE webinar will cover the key things you need to know to start a hair extension business including:
- What business entity should you form for your hair extension business (e.g. LLC, S-corp, C-corp, DBA).
- How to trademark your logo and other branded elements you want to use to represent your hair company.
- How to create legally-binding contract templates for clients, employees, and business partners.
- How to create a schedule for tax payments.
- How to set up business-only accounts to manage your finances, such as a company credit card and business checking account.
Grab your notebooks and pens join us from the comfort of your home for this LIVE webinar.
ABOUT JOHNETTA G. PAYE, ESQ.
Johnetta started her business during the height of a recession, with zero dollars in her bank account.
Her drive, determination and business acumen has enabled her to become a successful entrepreneur.
- She has been instrumental in building several multi-million dollar companies. One of the companies she consults was named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private-companies.
- She also taught basic business law at the Wilton School of Cake Decorating and Confectionary Art.
- She is a Small Business Association (SBA) SCORE mentor.
- Johnetta has been profiled in Forbes Magazine for her business knowledge.
ABOUT DENISHA GRAY
DeNisha has over a decade of experience serving and advising businesses in all phases of the organizational life cycle. Her experiences range from traditional accounting and tax services to complex consulting services, including business planning, financial budgets and projections, benchmarking and financial trends, M&A support and analytics, internal controls assessment, development of best business practices, and financial training for top management levels.
Her industry expertise includes Healthcare, Real Estate, Professional Services and Film/Entertainment.
DeNisha dual majored, earning a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Marketing from Indiana Institute of Technology. She is actively pursing her CPA license.