- Defended small business in a collection action brought by Commonwealth Edison.
- Represented architectural design firm in a breach of contract action against JP Morgan Chase.
- Defended small business in a complex commercial lease financing case.
Chicago Business and Commercial litigation services.
Litigation is the cost of doing business. Companies should prepare for it today in order to better defend against it in the future. Running your business honestly and being truthful in your dealings will not prevent your business from being sued or prevent the need for you to initiate litigation to protect your business. The professionals at J. Paye & Associates are ready to help businesses prepare for litigation, and to continually review their practices to ensure that they will be able to protect themselves now and in the future. Some of the services we offer include:
- Breach of Contract
- Non-Competition Agreements and Trade Secrets
- Internet Trademark Infringement and Product Disparagement
- Trademark Infringement and Product Disparagement
- Preliminary Injunctions and Temporary Restraining Orders
- Partnership Disputes
- Unfair Business Practice
At J. Paye & Associates, our lawyers are experienced trial attorneys who know how to prepare you for and protect your interests during litigation. We provide excellent quality litigation services whether you have 1 or 100 employees. Whether you are dealing with a breach of contract issue, product liability, a shareholder derivative action, or other business or commercial lawsuit, we can help. We will assist you through every step of the business litigation process: conducting negotiations, taking and defending depositions, drafting and filing pleadings, conducting discovery, and trying and defending cases in Federal and State court. We can and will aggressively represent you in your complex business litigation among the Federal and State courts. Contact us to find out how we can protect your business from the inevitable, but not the insurmountable.