Forming a business can be confusing. There are questions like:
- What type of business should you form (Corporation, LLC, or Non-profit);
- What state should I form my business; or
- What state has the best tax advantages for my business.
Forming a business incorrectly can also result in adverse consequences like higher taxes or exposing yourself to legal liability.
The #GetPayed Business Box enables you to get advice from experienced professionals, who will work with you to properly structure your business.
The #GetPayed Business Box includes:
- 30 minute consultation with a business attorney
- 30 minute business tax consultation with an accountant
- Unlimited business name availability searches
- Work for hire agreement
- Your business formed by experienced professionals.
Note: Client is responsible for paying state filing fee.
Get your #GetPayed Business Box today!
ABOUT JOHNETTA G. PAYE, ESQ.
Johnetta started her business during the height of a recession, with zero dollars in her bank account.
- She has been instrumental in building several multi-million dollar companies. One of the companies she consults was named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private-companies.
- She also taught basic business law at the Wilton School of Cake Decorating and Confectionary Art.
- She is a Small Business Association (SBA) SCORE mentor.
- Johnetta has been profiled in Forbes Magazine for her business knowledge.